Thursday, May 17, 2012

Catching Up!!


Catching up!   I have so many pic's to update it is unreal.... if you follow me on FB, then you've probably seen  most of them ;-)   I had a wonderful Mothers Day... we spent it with my family and Dunnies family..... did a lot of fishing, relaxing on the dock, swimming/playing in the creeks, riding 4 wheeler riding, golf cart riding and playing in the woods.  We actually had a wonderful long weekend!

School is now out, I hope that I can keep Cody and Lyza entertained all summer.....which shouldn't be to hard, as I love to be outdoors, swimming and there are always lots of friends over.   Madisyn will be home June9- we are going to Florida for a bit for her sweet 16 - Can't believe my "little" girl will be 16 - and Caitlin follows right behind her in July!   Where does the time go?

Blessings to all.... and more posts and photos to follow!


Happy 10th Anniversary to Brandon and LaTrisha




















No comments: