Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back home and havin' fun!!!








My time home has been WONDERFUL! Except I haven't seen my little "McKibben" rugrats yet since they are at the rodeo! We were supposed to camp with Bran/Trish...but it rained last night, Madisyn had her best friend come up with us....it was thunderstorming today....so we just decided to hit all the "scenic" places that Martin County has to offer and give Maddy's "city" friend a taste of the country!!!





We spent some time with Gabe and his three beautiful kiddos yesterday out at his property...had a great time, then headed to Martin County! We did some four wheeler riding (Lyza even got on this time!)...golf cart riding, set up the cots in the cabin (that is not all the way finished yet...and the girls did NOT stay in.....they were scared of the storms..te he he)...had a campfire and I slept with my mama and slept like a baby!





This morning we woke up to thunderstorms and I could not pull myself out of that temperpedic bed.....so Dad, Mom, Maddy and Lauren went to church.......Chris, Lyza and I slept in! Ahhhhhhhh~ Then had lunch from BoMac's....always a treat (Amber/Ashley...I know you are jealous! :-)





Today we went to Spout Springs, The Mighty Jug Rock and Hindostan! We had a great time.....and some much needed R & R. Lauren's parents met us in Loogootee to pick her up because she had family coming. So we headed back home....and Mom just took the girls to Chicago Pizza for dinner. Chris and I put up the cots and set up camp in the cabin for ourselves tonight! Tomorrow on our way out we will head to Boggs to visit Bran/Trish and my favorite little rugrats! Oh how I miss them.....it just isn't the same here without Brydon running over everything and our feet with his four wheeler!!! I know they had fun at the rodeo though...I will post pic's of them when we head home!





I AM a "Princess" too....Mama's can be princesses~~~ I have the jammies on to prove it!! :-))





Thanks to my BFF Jen for redoing my blog....she is starting full swing in blog design again, so please check her out! She has a few new pic's to insert and a few touch ups....but she is awesome and great to work with!!



Her tab should be on my sidebar....she has a new Blog Cafe........if it is not on my side...email her at mrs.jenniferwright@gmail.com and she will hook you up! Enjoy the pic's! Sorry...Lyza isn't in the family photos...she was napping with Nonny!





Have a great long weekend...and I have a ton more photos to upload soon!



~ Misty




















































































No comments: