Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fun Stuff.....










It has been a pretty fun weekend thus far!! Trish, LaRissa, Brydon and Taylor came down to visit on Friday......fun photo day, always chaotic as usual!! LaRissa spent the night with me and then we had Kenzie's birthday party today at Club Tabby! Oh the girls were sooo cute and I had a great time spending time with Lynette, Mom (Sharon), Kayla and the kiddos! So much fun!

We added a new family member to our household. "Rosebud" the boxer pup! She is sooo cute and such a good pup. My parents raised boxers when I was growing up, so I have always loved them but have not had one since our female died when I was in high school. She was 14 yrs old I think!!! She is precious and Lyza of course picked out the name because of the "girl pup" on Air Buddies.....her favorite movies. Kinda funny because our female was named "Rosie". More pic's to follow soon! Have a BLESSED weekend!



















No comments: