Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Big Dreams" - Madisyn



Everyone dreams of being rich, famous or having a mansion to live in. Everyone always wishes to have something someone else has. "Oh, I want that toy!", "Oh I want her shirt, I would look better in it anyways!" No teenager, child or adult can deny that wanting of something better. That's how every person is, whether you want to hear it or not. If all of us would just take our time and look around at what we have, we might not be so greedy, unthankful or wanting more and more. I had everything a child could ever want, but I don't want that anymore. I want to be a family, a daughter, a friend and mostly, someone that could reach out to someone in need. That's what I want now.....

~~ Madisyn Kleinfelter

Thank you once again, Madisyn for letting me share one of your short stories and insight through your eyes! What a perfect job you have done again to make us all "stop and wonder" ~ with Love ~ Mama



No comments: