Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SORRY!

Misty and Ashley










Ok....we all know I haven't been blogging cause I have nothing to say......ha ha! Time has just seemed to be slipping by! Lyza started PreSchool last week, this week being her first week without Mommy or Daddy and her teachers Ms. Betsy and Ms. Susan say she is doing great! I got a nice letter/thank you from Ms. Susan today that warmed my heart. We have been spending as much time as we can outdoors to soak up this beautiful weather! It is soooooo nice! Except for the hot afternoons I could do without! Lyza goes to morning preschool.......Chris was off all last week so he got to go to school with us on parent day and that was a treat for all of us! Other than Dr. appts for her burns, we didn't do much but clean (him more than me....he cleaned out all of the barn and took it to the junkyard and made some nice cash). I have been really busy with volleyball, as you can tell from the above pictures I have quite a group......I mainly take on the 6th and 7th graders.....and Ashley takes on the 8th graders. What a joy there are......and we are now 6-0, so NOT BAD! Coaches and Players must be doing something right!!!!!! They are a good group and though no one could fill the void I am missing with Madisyn, it does help to go to a group of girls every day and go and watch the H.S. Teams play most Tues and Thurs. Lyza digs seeing all her friends still and hangs on them.....and now she's made a whole new group. So good for her.....sad for me in some ways, but I'm making it.







I have so much to look forward to! Chris and I have great things going for us and I can't wait til' this weekend. It is going to be very special weekend and I can't wait! I've waiting on these changes in our lives for a very long time!







We went camping this past weekend, beautiful weather and not many people in the park at all! The only downfall.....I got pretty sick on Sun night, almost like a kidney stone, from front to back. Scared me some......and it got worse as the night progressed and so 4 am, we are loading up the tent and all our belongings, including a baby and heading home. Thank you Lord that I had an understanding, caring husband who I think just wanted to get home too....he never said that, but he took good care of me. Matter of fact, I came home, went to bed....went to practice, slept through 1/2 of practice, came home, went to bed and slept until 11 am the next day and only cause I had to go pick Lyza up from school! I am feeling better today, drinking lots of water and trying to heal on my own!







I hope you all have blessed week! I will leave you with this quote







I believe in the sun, even when it is not shining







In love even when I'm alone and in God even when He is silent.




~~ BLESSING




~~ Misty












Daddy, Macey, Mommy and Lyza at the Riverwalk



Mommy and Daddy




Daddy, Macey, Mommy and Lyza (Dancing!)




Mama and Lyza






Mommy and Daddy are "Kinda" silly!






Misty and her best friend since kindergarten - LYNETTE (or Netters as my brother calls her :-)










Mama and Lyza at the Riverwalk








PuppyBear Macey after her haircut!










Lyza's first day of PreSchool! I like how her grandma pointed out all that was showing was the BIG picture, her skinny little legs and big bows! LOL!!!











Lyza putting money in the piggy bank with Ms. Suzie for the Children of Uganda!













Off she goes with Ms. Suzie












Lyza and Ms. Suzie














Lyza and Ms. Betsy















Mama taking her in to "Friends Forever" while Daddy takes pic's!!















We pulled up to the parking lot and she took off her seatbelt, put on her backpack and said "See ya later guys".......as if we were just going to let her walk across the parking lot and let her go into school by herself. SILLY KID!
















Ha ha ha......my first day of school!!!!!




















Macey and Chloe......best buds. They sure are cheap entertinment for Chris and I when we are actually home for a weekend!!!





















No comments: