Thursday, July 21, 2011

Can you say hot? Daaannng, it is so hot out! I am so very thankful that I work in A/C all day and have it in the comfort of my home. I really feel for those who don't work in the A/C or their work won't crank it up to a tolerable temperature!


Not a whole lot going on here, about to end another work week. With the weekend brings Madisyn home again :-) Yeah....she doesn't start school until much later than EVSC, so we still have our longest portion of summer break ahead of us. Although the temps make it almost unbearable to do our usual camping...I am sure we will find something to keep us entertained. She is working a 5K in a few weeks that Chris is in and we have fair week to look forward to also! (you won't find me there!). Enjoy your weekend!















No comments: