Thursday, December 6, 2007

Chilly Days.....




I love these chilly days, but then again...I am a stay at home mom and I practically hibernate in the winter. That is just another excuse for me to stay in....I can't take the baby out in the cold!!! I did get to target tonight for some last minute gifts and food for the animals. I let Maddy babysit......Lyza was asleep when I left, but she woke up and Maddy fed and changed her! Good big sister! I have only left her with her a few short times......Madisyn also built a fire in the fireplace while I was gone. She was doing it to be nice and make it cozy in the house....so I didn't say anything, but I will have to remind her in the future, no fires while mom is gone! My brother did that once when we were kids. My mom told him to light a paper bag and put it in the fireplace to start the fire. The brainiac that he is, lit the paperbag in the kitchen and tried to run to the living room with hit. Thus dropping it, burning a hole in the carpet and his hand......and I called mom at work to tell on him. So she sent my uncle down to start the fire (there was no electricity, that is why she had us start the fire, to stay warm). So she ended up coming home from work! Ha....love these stories now that we are older.
We have a family Christmas party this weekend that we are looking forward to. My brother in law and sister in law are coming to town with my niece, Lia also. I am looking forward to that as well!
Have a great evening!!!

2 comments:

Guatmama said...

Have a good holiday celebration. It is always fun to get cousins together!s

Becky said...

Love these pictures of Madisyn and Lyza. I'm going to have to get with you about acquiring some of those adorable bows.