Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our Vacation.....





































Small recap of our vacation for you!








We arrived to our "cabin in the woods" on Thursday moring. We tried to pack as much as we could the night before...so when we headed out we wouldn't have that much to do. Amazing how much you can pack for just a couple of nights...and just three people. It wasn't a far drive to our destination, which is why we choose it so often! We were the only ones in the entire campground. I love the peacefulness of the cabin...no tv, no phone service, just Chris and I staring at each other and a baby. Ok....that is kinda boring sometimes. I read two entire books, we played lots of rummy and did a lot of cooking and eating! I always decorate our cabin just as if it were our home..... :-) On Friday we ventured out and took a walk to the park with Lyza. It was a decent day and the sun was shining. Chris went on a couple of nature hikes, went to the lake and saw lots of deer and critters. I stayed back at the cabin to put Lyza down for a nap and rest a bit myself. We went to bed kinda early on Friday night and got up and made a big breakfast before heading home. We took it easy when we got home, watched a couple of movies (I think Chris was having TV withdrawls!). We have been working hard today getting things put away, house cleaned and we planted our Christmas tree. My brother and his family are on their way down....that should perk us right up! I'm putting on a pot of chili and calling it a day! I hope you all have a wonderul New Years!








~~ Misty








No comments: