Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's beginning to feel like Christmas!

I love this sweet, sweet baby face!!!!

Madisyn with her new blanket from Tori!


Lyza opening her gift from Jenny!


Woo Hoo....Look Mama' a box arrived for us!!!
Today we received a very special Christmas package from our friends "The Wrights" who live in Georgia! They are our FTIA buddies and will be bringing home Baby Gabe very shortly! We can't wait! We had a blast opening all our surprises from them! Now I am in the Christmas mood!
Madisyn had her dance performance at the high school tonight and all the girls looked very cute! They danced to "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"....very cute! I will post pic's tomorrow of that!
My friend Jennifer sent me a little book called "Laugh Notes"....there are some really cute quotes in there.....and some who fit me just perfect! Here is your "Laugh Note" for today!
"SUCCESS is just getting the wash into the dryer before the mildew sets in"

xoxoxoo
Misty

1 comment:

Becky said...

Love the photo of Lyza on the box! She does indeed have a sweet face.