Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Monday!

Lyza Faith in her Christmas dress........

Madisyn singing her heart out at the talent show......

Madisyn in her Christmas dress.....
Don't I have good looking girls? Ok, a mama has to brag now and then! Madisyn had her first orchestra concert tonight. She plays the violin. I must admit, I wondered just how this sixth grade orchestra would sound......the violin solo stuff was starting to get to me! Shhhh, don't tell her that! However, WOW, they did an awesome job. The orchestra and band played tonight and they were better than MANY high school bands I have heard. They did awsome and I was a very proud mama! I was also delighted that Lyza sat through the entire two hours just shaking her shoulders, dancing and clapping! Other than that I didn't hear a peep out of her.....Except when she yelled "Sis Sis" and waved when Madisyn took her seat. Everyone was cracking up and I have to say, it was adorable! I was surprised she recognized her out of all those people! These kiddos amaze me every day.
Madisyn had basketball tryouts this evening as well......they are only electing 5 sixth graders to be on the middle school team. She made the first cut and goes back tomorrow, however, they cut 25 sixth graders tonight and that only left 5 and she was one of them. So I am thinking she probably did make the team. Way to go Maddy! Report cards come out next week also and as of today she has All A's and one B. She has her final test this Thursday that will be the deciding grade for that class.
Still raining here in Indiana. Supposed to be 60 degrees tomorrow. Unreal! I am not counting on a white Christmas this year!
Blessings to all,
Misty


No comments: