Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday.......

Here are a few more photos from last week!

Lyza slept in this morning until 10 am.....which made naptime non existant today! She'll be pretty grouchy this evening! She's a stubborn little thing! Madisyn has a track meet right after school and a soccer game this evening. I am still feeling pretty yucky today, but I missed her game last week, so I feel like I need to go! There are a lot of things I need to do.....going to the store is one of them! I just feel so yucky that I don't even want to venture out of the house. Let alone go get groceries!!!

Baby kittens are now 2 days old. I did lose one yesterday and buried it myself! I was so proud! I have never done that before......Chris is the cat burier at our house! Madisyn decided to name the cat "Polly"...however, Lyza pronounced it "Potty"....so I made her change it. Lyza concluded it's name is Kai Lan, so I think we are sticking with that for now.....she's a temporary cat, so I doubt she''ll mind the name for awhile :-))

Happy Tuesday!































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful picture of LaRisssa! She is so beautiful!!!