Wednesday, January 27, 2010

  • I keep thinking about how I don't want to wait for circumstances to change in order to live the way I was meant to live I just have to want it more than I want anything else. I usually allow myself to be preoccupied or pulled in multiple directions because I think I have to devoe little chunks of my mind to worrying about how I will solve some problem or finish some project, as if success with them will make me happy and free.

  • The truth is, a life of freedom and joy is available right now. My main job is to stay connected to God. When my primary focus is bring present with him, everything else has a way of falling into place. When my focus becomes anything else, my inner vitality suffers and I become a lesser version of myself.

  • Don't wait for circumstances to change your life....or to do what you want. The time is here and now, you only have one shot.....make it worth it! Live like you will not be here forever, because truth is.....you won't!

No comments: