Sunday, March 14, 2010

Don't let the little things get to you.....

"Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires."

~~~James 1:19-20

This is often easier said than done, but I happened to buy a little card yesterday with a ladybug on it to laminate and put in Lyza's room to go with her ladybug theme! This was laying right on the counter, just as I needed it as subtle reminder from God that I was not obeying HIM, and that I was not leading the day as I should have been. I was quick to speak, quick to be angry and very harsh with my words. Shame on me...... thank you God, for reminding me in such a small way, on such a small little card that we can get to caught up in the worries of life, that we forget to be thankful for the small things we need to be grateful for! What a day, What a lesson......PTL we have a forgiving God!

No comments: