Friday, September 2, 2011

Having some fun!

Picnics are fun, but the weather has turned far to hot again at the end of this week to be having a picnic! Whew!


Thank you to my friend Kayla for making homemade playdough for Lyza! She loves it and it goes perfect with her new tea set for making "pretend" food. And yes...I had to pretend to eat it...which wasn't near as bad as having to pretend to eat the coffee grinds when she made me "Coffee in Bed" one morning. She brought me my coffee cup and all it had in it was coffee grinds! Hilarious! It was so cute.


We are happy for the long weekend....we still don't know our plans. We are just taking things day by day and doing what we please....which is kinda nice not to plan things a million months in advance like I am used to doing! (Ok...a million is an exaggeration but it feels like it at times!).


The other night Lyza sang "Jesus loves the Little Children" to me.....except it went like this ~ "Jesus loves the little children, all the little children on the farm, red and yellow, black and white they are precious in his sight, Jesus loves the little children on the farm"! Too funny! She comes up with the funniest things. She certainly keeps me happy, entertained and going from day to day! What a joy my girls are to my life.


Madisyn is back to school...she had to miss her first day due to the hurricane. She is in volleyball full force right now and doing excellent. She is having a lot of games and tourneys and is enjoying school! Can't wait until she comes home again! I am counting down the days.....even if they do seem like far to many days!


Blessings to you all this long weekend. Be Safe and Be Happy!














Even Macey is very tired! Dog dayz of summer!




No comments: