Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wonderful Weekend!

This photo cracks me up! This is how I found her in her room at 7 pm on Thursday! So what does mama do with such said sleeping child at 7 pm? She puts her in bed of course, then such said mama finds her way to bed at 7:30 pm....and we both sleep until 7:30 am on Friday! Yes...a miracle has occurred! A very much needed on at that! They must have really worn her out at school. I asked her teacher the next day if she napped at nap time, and WOW I was REALLY suprised when she said she didn't! ha!


This week went by rather quickly with that Monday off thrown in there! We had a good week...didn't do a whole lot but go to school, (learn for Lyza, work for me), come home, dinner, read books (we are on a major book reading kick) and I have listened non stop to Lyza singing. Anything and Everything! From nursery rhymes, to DVD movie songs, Country to Christian! She is a hoot and is really getting into her performances now....waving those little arms and batting those long beautiful eyelashes. I've said it before, I'll say it again..... God knew EXACTLY what he was doing dropping this child in our arms. She is exactly what I needed........and she has been the most soft spoken, tender hearted concerned sweetheart when I am having bad days! Don't get me wrong though, that time out chair sure is getting some use though!


Saturday Kristie, Mandy and I went to Olive Garden to eat.....then Kristie and I went on a shopping spree to wrap up some of the things I will need in the next few weeks. We had a good time, but I'd rather not be spending that money. (yes, you read that right! It was kinda depressing)....however, we made the most of it and we had a wonderful day of laughs and serious conversations! Thank you both for being such great friends!


Sunday Lyza and I are going to church....then we are going with daddy at 4 pm and going to the "Party Supply Store"....you know what that means? Almost Birthday time. Most of you know how I love to do the parties and so I want her to pick her theme now (she says My little pony or strawberry shortcake...but we figure she will come out with neither) so I can get her invites done and everything that goes with that. Her birthday happens to fall on a Saturday this year...... she has only asked for "Pump it Up" so far but we hope to throw some ideas at her that she may find more appealing! We shall see, but for those family members that plan ahead it will be Nov. 5th. Not sure of time and place yet, we will know that next week hopefully. Tonight I am working at Oakhill Baptist (where I work on a regular basis!) with the toddlers while church service is going on. I will be really hard cause I have to work with Kristie. Guess they figure we don't get enough time together since we are together 7 days a week! LOL! Actually, couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather be working with that much (or shopping, or sitting around looking at walls making plans on what to put on those walls....ha!)











She loves these Jammies because we both have a pair. Actually she discovered last night she has two pair, and I have two pair. She also informed me we must wear them on the same nights! :-)



No comments: