Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day Weekend.....



I had a great few days back home! I got to visit with family and friends...and that is just what I needed! The wedding was really nice....really hot! Lyza and I both slept like babies! Today I went to church with the family....had Sunday dinner...then went to visit Grandma Sharon (to Lyza), Woody, Lynette plus Judy and Harvey are here from TN! And of course Lyza visited Olivia..... gotta love their girly spats at this age!!! Drove back to Evansville...took a nap....read books to Lyza, did puzzles, played with playdough and now we are getting ready to read a few more books before bed. I have some shopping to do tomorrow....and then my sister in law, Trish is coming down with LaRissa! Can't wait to spend the afternoon with them! I hope everyone has had a great long weekend....and better yet, PTL it has cooled down and we got some rain! (I don't know about you, but I was sick of watering my plants!)

~~ Blessings ~~


Me and Lynette


Misty and Julie


Trying to get all four of us looking the same direction in a picture is MUCH harder than it looks!!!!

Lyza and Olivia



One of the truest sayings there is.....


Pretty refreshing lemonade in 100 degree weather!




Lyza's picture taking skills!


Lyza and LaRissa

LaRissa......straight out of the hospital!!!


Monkeys in a swing!


Cool Man Brydon!


I am certainly glad Lyza picked up this hand sign from him also!


Little Miss in her boots and jammies! I can't hardly get her to take off these new winter boots!


No comments: