Friday, July 10, 2009

Pic's of Miss Olivia!




Here are some photos of my best friend from back home...Lynette's...little girl, "Olivia" that I did a few weeks ago! She was a real trooper through all the outfit changes and the heat!!! They turned out too cute...she is such a little ham! Hope you enjoy them!



I am getting ready to send out fliers to start booking fall photo sessions...so if you are interested, drop me a line! You can always visit my website at http://www.walkbyfaithphoto.com/ also! I am getting ready to update the site hopefully within the next few days of more recent photo shoots that I have done!



Enjoy!


Misty





































































2 comments:

Vanessa said...

They came out great!

Cindy said...

we might be interested. Not sure how soon the hubby is going to let me get photos again but I'm looking at the fall.