Saturday, March 24, 2012

Surprise!!

You just never know what you are going to find around our house...... it's always a surprise! Whether it has to do with the animals, kids, people showing up...... always something going on, and usually something entertaining! Take a look into my life just in the past few days!!
The PRINCESS fell asleep in the PRINCESS Castle (barbie size!!!). She pulled it out into the hallway to play with it, when I went back not long after this is how I found her!!! She first had two blankets over the top as to make a tent and I thought surely she was awake in there and just playing!!!
Nope, ladybug pillow, blanket and all was in there with her and she was asleep! How cute is that? Very funny kiddo I have! Love her imagination.

Then there is "Wiley" our 12 week old Maltipoo who has discovered he is a boy..... and has not yet discovered the Cat is not another dog.....or a girl! This is the first male pup I have had in many, many moons.... so I forgot what this was like or that they even did this at this age! NOOOOO, he is not doing that in this photo, just pestering poor Smokey....but it does happen!! He looks as if he is caught in the act though doesn't he?
Brydon stayed the night with us last night..... This kid has some stories. He must get his tall tales from his dad (my brother) cause he sure had some HILARIOUS stories. The kid is FUNNNNY! I had to text Brandon and Trish several times to ask questions...... Such as .. "My dad says the smurfs cuss and Papa Smurf is the worst cusser"....thought that was funny. Anyway, lots of stuff I had to verify....others I won't go into detail about! lol! He stayed to watch the IU game with Dunnie and I but spent most of the time on the Kindle, then asking Cody a million questions and telling him how to work his ipod and download stuff! lol (Cody is 14 and Brydon is 6...... ironically, they are cousins on Trish's side of the family).
Wiley.....his hair is so long in his eyes but it is way to cute to cut. I got in trouble for this ponytail and bow in his hair .....but the person I got in trouble by for doing this cause he is a male pup actually helped me put it in....... talk about double standards!

And my little ham with the dogs and riding her bike! So content being a country kid and outside. Luckily....all my parents grandkids are outdoorsy kids.....
Lyza playing with rocks and a very old dump truck while Dunnie was mowing for the first time this year and Mommy was planting flowers......and then the rains came!





Blessings to all.....have a great weekend!

No comments: