Wednesday, February 10, 2010

All about my nieces....and newphew!!!


To Continue my Valentine's Week theme of those things/those I "love"....today I am showcasing my beautiful nieces and my only nephew!!!


LaRissa - 6 yrs old
Brydon - 4 yrs old
Lia - Almost 3 yrs old
Lilly- 8 mos old


They all live just a tad bit to far away and I don't get to see them nearly as often as I would like to....but I do like to spoil them....with little gadgets all the time (I know their parents love this!).....but anything to put a smile on their face! Lyza is also right in the midst of all their ages and I love to watch them all interact! Madisyn is just old enough to babysit for all of them and help out when we need a helping hand! And...she's pretty good at it! Watching her with Lia and Lilly is amazing.....she's so good with them, and yes...Lyza is a bit jealous! Lyza loves to look up to her bigger cousins and although her and Brydon fight over anything and everything, she does like to follow LaRissa around and be a little copy cat!


Being an Aunt is the best thing in the world.....next to being a mommy!!!


Much Love and Hugs to all of you little ones!


















1 comment:

Sherri said...

What a fun family you have and a great blog!