Tuesday, April 26, 2011

And she's gone.....






Yep....and just like that she's gone! Our time together goes by far to fast. Next time she arrives home it will be for an extended stay so I do have that to look forward to. In the meantime, I have taken a teaching subbing position so that will help occupy my time!




We had a good weekend and she got to see almost all her relatives for the most part (Bran had to work). Of course there were moments.... there always are with teens. We did have a good little vacation though and enjoyed time with the family!




I miss her.... I missed her the minute I watched her walk through security. This time, I held it together though. This mess is no longer in my hands, I surrender..... it is God's Will, and it will work out as it should. That is my only refuge at this point...is to have Faith and let God take care of the rest.













































2 comments:

Guatmama said...

looks like you all had fun!

Guatmama said...

looks like you all had fun!