Monday, April 18, 2011

It has been a week since I posted.... a week! I had been doing so well too! Oh well, time to start over!



Lyza has her Easter Party at school today, and on top of that...she is the leader! Every single day the girl goes to school she greets her teachers with "Am I the Leader today". It is so funny, they sure do live in a big way for those special days. Extra special in that mama and papa both get to go with her too! So I will have many pics to post of our fun day! She is reading, writing, and can pick out any of her sight words in the paper or magazines now..... you as her to spell something and she can spell it! It is pretty darn cute if I must say so myself. I will attach a video above!



I am anxiously awaiting very early Fri morning for Madisyn to get home! We are going to have an awesome weekend, as we are using out giftcard to the French Lick Resort...and taking Lyza on a train ride. She will flip out! Blessings to all....and may you have a wonderful passover week!

No comments: