Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer is here.....

Only way to beat this heat is to stay inside, or in a pool! Humidity is horrible!

We spent our weekend pretty low key. We did go to the neighbors graduation party (Ok...I sat in our yard and they came to me).... we celebrated our 7th anniversary..... and spent Memorial Day cruising the country!


I am feeling very "weak" to say the least. This medicine has made me feel like I have no muscle mass whatsoever. I am tossing up to whether keep taking it or not. I cannot go on feeling like this everyday!! It stinks. I sleep...a lot, which is unusual for me and the simplist of things wear me down so easily. Not exactly my routine lifestyle, so either surgery is going to fix this.... or I am just going to live with it without meds.















No comments: