Sunday, April 20, 2008

Best Time.....

We really are having the best time on our little getaway that is only about 5 minutes away!!! Hey....closeness is convenience right? I still can't get over the look of my new blog too.....I just LOVE it! We are having a great time...the hot tub and pool have been wonderful and we actually went home twice already! Just to check on the Chloe and put our dogs inside for the night! We are homebodies....I admit it! AND....we miss our kiddos like crazy! I know Madisyn is having a wonderful time on her mission trip and Lyza is having a wonderful time with her G.G. and Grandpa.....and I know they are having fun with her! We called to check on her and she was konked out at 7:30......I am sure she has had a day of playing hard with the grandparents! It does make me feel better that she is tucked in and in dreamland!
So....we are having so much fun that we are surprising the girls tomorrow and staying another night!!! Madisyn loves the Marriott...and so she will love our room on the top floor with the balcony overlooking the gardens inside the hotel. She will also love the pool, hot tub and fitness room......and Lyza loves the water! Chris and I love staying at new places....but we do feel guilty and miss our kids. We just like to share the enjoyment.....so after we pick Maddy up from her trip and Lyza from the grandparents....we are going to spend a fun filled family day here again! Of course we'll make a couple of trips home to check on Chloe, the cats and let the dogs out! What fun....we are blessed!!! We really haven't done a whole lot....no extravagant dinners or anything.....just playing cards, reading, talking and hanging out at the pool and on our balcony!
Photos to follow on Monday! Have a great weekend!!!
~~ Misty
P.S. to Jennifer....I will try to IM you and send an email when we go home to check on things tomorrow!

No comments: