Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Photos...Layout

Tonight I spent forever adding new photos to my sidebar. I hope you enjoy them. I have a ton more to go, as I would like to include all my family on there and some more of "our family" photos! But....it is nearly midnight and I must retire to bed! Thank you to everyone for your workds of encouragement over the past few days/weeks! The good news is I am on the upswing and feeling a little better each day! My blog will also have a new makeover tomorrow to include more photos in my header of the kids/Chris and I! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and please pray for Maddy as she leaves for her mission trip tomorrow!
Much Love....
Misty

1 comment:

Becky said...

Glad you are feeling better. I hope everything is okay. I will say a little prayer for Maddy and her Mission trip - how exciting.
Love the new pics - and the new hair-do (posted on Maddy's blog)!
Have a good weekend!