Friday, April 18, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday ~ SIBLINGS!!!

Maddy and Lyza at Halloween!



This Friday's theme is "Siblings"...so I added a variety! Enjoy!




Misty and my brother Brandon


My Niece LaRissa and Nephew Brydon.....PRECIOUS!



Christopher and his older brother Brian the day Lyza came home at 7 mos and Lia at 2 mos!!!

Maddy and Lyza Goofing off!

Maddy teaching Lyza to color!
Have a wonderful weekend and look for our updates tonight!!!
Madisyn has been working on her site and has it "saved" but not yet published....so she should have it done tonight.
www.maddysgab.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Sarah said...

What great pictures! Love the one of Maddy helping Lyza color!

Rebekah said...

I enjoyed looking at all your photos ... your family is beautiful! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

MICHELLE said...

Great picture's, love the first two.

amy and kids said...

Great pictures, I really like the one of them goofing off!

Anonymous said...

Great photos!! You have a beautiful family.

Becky said...

Love all the "sibling" pictures and I LOVE the new blog header. Such a beautiful family!

Our Family of 5 said...

Great pictures! Happy Friday!!

Becca said...

They are all fabulous, but the one of your neice and nephew is my favorite - something about kids sleeping makes me happy...

I also love the one of Maddy holding Lyza up in the air.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Such precious pictures!!!! Your family is absolutely beautiful!