Saturday, April 19, 2008

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU to everyone who commented on my new blog header!!! Isn't it the cutest thing you have ever seen???

It was done by Nikki with "Blogs for a Cause"...http://madebynikki.blogspot.com/ .It is now finished and I am just thrilled! I sitll have work to do and photos to add of family on my sidebars.......BUT, I am on a minivacation so that will have to wait until Monday! Yes, I am checking my blog while I am on vacation! I'm obsessed.......well, not really but I couldn't wait to see how it turned out!


My friend Jennifer also does wonderful work and did my last few header changes.....she is awesome also! I just have a "thing" for header changes....it just makes me feel better! You can check out her work at the following links! http://www.gabrielsjourneyhome.blogspot.com/ and http://www.jensdesignshop.com/

She does wonderful, creative and quick work!!! You won't be sorry!


And to Nikki.....thank you so much for your patience and getting things "just perfect"....I know I can be a pain!!! You do wonderful work and I hope you raise every single dollar for your mission trip fund!!!!



So...this isn't quite the "puppy" I had on here before........she's kinda small compared to my 70 lb Weimaraner, "Gracie", and 40 lb mix "Molly"! Although "CHLOE" weighed in at a whopping 5 lb 7 oz at the Pet Food Center yesterday at the tender age of 5 weeks. She was the largest and blondest female golden retriever they had...and ....they had 11 of them! Maddy immediatly picked up the largest male....and Chris automatically picked up the dark red runt!!! I used to breed golden retrievers and am partial to the light blondes. Chris likes the runts....and Maddy likes whatever is the largest. LYZA you say, where was she???? Chasing chickens and sheep. She could have cared less that we were getting a pup! Now Chloe follows her everywhere...all over the yard and tugs at her pant legs. Lyza doesn't like this and kinda kicks at her....I even caught her with a stick (her all time favorite thing to do, pick up sticks) swatting at her!!!! She likes her inside...she sticks the one finger out and says "AHHHHH, while the other two figers in the mouth. I put them in the playpen together and also caught Lyza throwing her out. Guess that is "LYZA'S" territory, not Chloe's and we are going to establish taht right away


So...Why another critter I am sure you are wondering?! Well, we have two nice, friendly dogs outside. They used to be inside dogs until they "grew up"......and when we moved we had to say by to our wood floors and less space (other than the acreage outside). So we put in an underwire fence on about 2.5 acres and they love it out there. They have a barn and free access in and out of the garage! They protect their own backyard territory, but wouldn't hurt or snap at a flea in the house. I don't expect Chloe to be biting anyone's leg off soon but in the future I hope she will at least let out "gruff" so I know someone is here or on the property. I also used to breed Goldens several years ago and am leaning that way possibly in the future. I do love my animals, cats, dogs, kids, husband, and otherwise. So for now she is just a little ball of fur and I think we have all fallen in love with her. AND, knock on wood, they were outside dogs on a farm and had not yet been in the house at all. My luck will change I am sure, so far she has not had any accidents in the house, she goes immediatly when we take her outside and is a really sharp pup! And did I mention she was cute?? I think I did!


I must admit I do have the best friends, family, and husband in the whole world. Truly! Thank you so much to my friends (you know who you are) to call and offer advice on the situations going on with a few adoption cases I am involved in. It has been terribly difficult and your words of encouragment are greatly appreciated. Thank you SO very much.


Thank you to the calls from my cousin "Just to check in". My cousin Amber is like my sister......we share a lot and sometimes I don't know what I'd do with out her. She's so funny....and can take the worst times and find some humor in it and make me smile. Pictures of her and my little cousins (who call me aunt Misty and I call them "niece whoever"! I am blessed. Thanks again Amber...you're the best!


Last but not least to my wonderful Husband! I do not know how he has kept his sanity the past few days with my breakdowns. I "think" I have them under control. It wasn't one simple thing I could pinpoint....it was just a mixture of emotions, ideas, things that really set me off. I like to blame it on that I don't have all my girl parts and that makes me cry and trigger these things ....who knows. He was so darn sweet to me, that meant more to me than any amount of money or any treasure on Earth. He was so sweet, so sincere, so brave. He was worried about me.......I could see it in his eyes and there was no denying it. Things like that make me fall in love all over again with him! Thank you "Angel of Mine" for helping me through this time. This is where Chloe came into play. Although I have big dogs out back, he thought a Golden inside would hlep. I was used to them and before I moved here I had to give mine up.......so He called a couple of places, one ladies ad just started and she had 11 to choose from. He totally let me choose what I wanted and she has been great!!! Chris is great......the twinkle in his eyes when I had perked up was enough to move mountains! I just love him.....LOOOOVVVVEEEE him.

He also rented us a room at the Marriott this weekend. WE have yet to leave Lyza for more than a few hours at a time, and them mostly when she is napping. But I intend to enjoy it and our time alone playing cards, waching movies , swimming, hot tub, etc! We leave at noon tomorrow! Even though it is just across the highway, it is VERY nice and I simply can't wait. I've packed the aromatherapy, candles, etc. :-))))) So...we are only 10 min from Lyza and about 10 min from Maddy should she need anything while on her mission trip! But it will still feel like we are worlds!

I know you know Nikki's work, so be sure to go to http://www.jensdesignshop.com/ and see what she can cook up for you!!!! She did wonderful on my first two fairy tale princesses.....and she has mine savd so I can flip and flop back an forth!


Have a wonderful weekend and check back often for the updates and add ons!

Blessings to you! I am also including the YOU TUBE video below Chloe's photos.......it is just so darn dute! Thank you Angel for passing that on......and thank you Angel for being there for Me!!

Misty




~~ Lazy Chloe ~~


~~ Chloe on Maddy's Bed ~~





~ What? They put this bandana around me?? ~









Please Click on the link below to view this......you won' t be sorry!!!!!!
THE LORDS PRAYER........YOU MUST SEE THIS!! SO DARN CUTE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR4PQ30VkBk

1 comment:

Becky said...

Isn't it wonderful to have such a loving and caring husband and family. Hope you have great weekend!