Friday, April 25, 2008

~~~~ Happy Weekend ~~~~

I hope everyone is having a "Happy Weekend"! It doesn't get much "happier" for me! We are home visiting my parents and relatives! It is beautiful out and we are all enjoying the great outdoors! Lyza and Chloe are having the best time just toddling around the yard looking at flowers, trees, rocks...etc! Doesn't take much to keep them entertained! Chris, Madisyn, my Mama and I have been enjoying the golf cart and riding around all over the countryside and creeks! We have been having so much fun.....Chloe even went for her first swim! I have taken so many great photos and I cannot wait to download them when we get home. I have taken some great scenic photos that are going to make wonderful artwork photos on the wall plus I've taken a lot of "fun" photos of everyone just goofing off and having a good time. My mom and Maddy got a little carried away and even pushed each other in the creek. I should have had it on video vs taking photos. It was great! We have all been soak - n- wet today I think! My dad has been hard at work doing some new landscaping today while we have all been playing around.
I got to spend some time with my niece and nephew last night and they were just so darn cute as always. My sister in law is a massage therapist and she is GOOOOOD! Thank you Trish~ She worked on me for two hours last night and agreed I am in terrible shape. Some parts really hurt and I am sore today.....but I know I am going to feel much better in a few days! She is coming back to work on me some more today......she is really really good! I was so thankful and slept like a baby last night. I wish I lived closer so I could have her work on me more often. The knots and kinks were terrible,but hopefully soon I'll be feeling better and hopefully the orthopedic surgeon will find something out when I go in a few weeks!
We will be heading home tomorrow....but we are going to make every minute count until then! One of my princesses just woke up from a nap....so must go! Again...have a happy weekend and look for photo updates soon~
Misty











No comments: