Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring - Summer - Lyza- Chloe- Madisyn Photos!















































































So there you have it....some of the nature photos I have been promising you! Outdoor photos are by far my favorite to take. The natural lighting is awesome for pictures! I love taking floral/tree photos "ALMOST" as much as taking pictures of my kiddos and dogs! Notice I said "Almost"! We have had some beautiful sunny weather in Indiana and the kids have had a lot of fun outdoors. Lyza has taken to the sandbox and goes straight to it immediatly.......all along the way picking up sticks and holding them in both little hands......mostly to whack "Chloe" if she comes near her.....and then she even lifts the lid off the sandbox herself. Her favorite thing to do still is go to the dog line ( we have underwire fencing) and yell "Doggies" repeatedly at the top of her lungs. The girl can scream....and I mean LOUD! She also loves to gather mulch and place it in piles all along our porch. She is a funny girl........funny, funny, funny! We get some really great laughs out of her. I have a video of her and her daddy to post tomorrow. They weren't really doing anything but she was excited and screaming at the top of her lungs! Madisyn also loves to play in the sandbox with Lyza...but it cracks me up with the 10 year age difference because Madisyn yells at Lyza when she messes up her sandcastles just as if they were only a few years apart! She also likes to push Lyza in her swing. She has gotten in some great soccer kicking time out in the fields and tonight she practiced her "Long Jump" while Chris measured her distance. She is gearing up for this District Finals she is in. FUN times......she's also been practicing hard for dance with her upcoming recital. She also just made final plans to visit her grandparents in Wyoming the day after we arrive home from Florida! The girl never stops....she goes on more planes in a year than most do their ENTIRE lives! She is a pro at it and doesn't seem to bother her.......I'm so thankful she takes things in stride. She loves it at her Nana and Pops though, they have horses, a really neat log cabin at the base of the mountains and they do lots of fun stuff! After her dance recital in June she will go to her dads for four weeks, return home for a little less than a week for a family wedding...then head back for another few weeks to finish out the summer and take a vacation with her dad/family in Pennsylvania! Good times ahead for her...I am sure she is going to have a great summer!
As for me, I am still in some severe back pain and go to a orthopedic surgeon in early May. My sister in law is a massage therapist and going to work on me this weekend. I simply cannot wait.....first of all I get to go home and spend Three days and TWO full nights at home with my family....then massages on top of that and my moms tempurpedic bed???!!! I am going to be feeling good next week! The pain is terrible in my lower back and by the end of the day/early evening I can barely walk across the yard. I hope they adjust me soon!
Have a wonderful evening......
Misty

1 comment:

Becky said...

Beautiful Pictures! I love the one with Lyza and Chloe on the blanket.