Friday, July 11, 2008

Lyza's First REAL hair cut.....Madisyn in PA!!!

Achieve Academy of Dance
2008

...........FIRST HAIRCUT.......
Lyza got her first REAL haircut and oh what a treat! I know she has to feel better with all those dred-locks out of the back of her head! Her hair is so smooth and curly..I can actually get a pick through it now!! Here she is just after her haircut with the kittens who are three weeks old today! I didn't have her cut any of the LENGTH off Lyza's hair around her face....as it all looked ok. It was just the very center where she lays on it that was in such terrible shape. So, some of that had to be cut WAY down short....but I didn't care. It is manageable now and the curls are soft and cute again! So...no length gone around her face and back....just the middle. YES, she screamed the entire time. So it was chop, chop, fast, fast and get it done!




Lyza with her first haircut.....and the new kittens at 3 WEEKS old!!

Awww.....aren't I cute??? I feel better too!
Next is my wondergirl Maddy! She is a chip off the ole' block just like her mama!! These were taken in PA at "Creation"...the Christian Camp they went to for a week upon her arrival in Pennsylvania. Looks like they had a good time....and some rain they tell me! Didn't stop her from being her normal "dare-devil" self. She gets this from both Chris and I.....and the way she is already going....I don't think she'll slow down any once age/youth is no longer on her side either. It didn't us (well...until recently with back surgeries, shoulder surgeries, etc). We would still do it if able...and who knows...in a few years we may as good as new teenagers, Lord Willing!

MADZ RULES!

Guess she won the "slugfest" too!



Ready to go up!!! Bring it on!!



Up, Up and Away!!! Wahooooooooo

Our little Rock Climber. She does this a lot back home.....Chris really got us into rock climbing when we first met. One of our favorite pastimes.

And did I mention this little turkey is coming home in about 12 days or less????? I SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT!!! Cannot wait to see her walk off that plane!!!!! She is going to look so big to me. Her little sister can't wait to see her either. Although I know she doesn't understand...but she likes to hear her voice on the phone, play in her room (shhh...don't tell Maddy) and carry her picture around!! AGAIN, I simply cannot wait.




We are leaving this Sun to go on vacation. Toyota is on shutdown and Chris will NOT be working this year for the first time in a long time. We are going to have so much fun and I cannot wait! We are boarding Chloe this time...so no puppy to worry about. I am really looking forward to the time of rest, relaxation and no worries for a few days!!! Then...home, upack and a few short days Maddy will be home too!!! We have a wedding on Thursday that we must go to....a dr. appt right after she gets home and then my mom and niece are going to come down on Fri or Sat to take the girls to Burdette Swimming Park! Oh what fun! Then we are just going to relax, take it an hour at a time and ENJOY and treasure these moments!!! She will only have to go back for 2 weeks...which won't seem as bad but I sure do wish she were just coming home for the remainder of the summer! In anycase...I just can't wait to snuggle her in my arms!!!




I am equally excited to get to spend a whole week with Chris in a stress free environment....he really deserves this vacation. I feel as if we have seen so little of him the past several months on this night shift! I can't wait! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend....after Sunday I will post only every few days due to no internet access....but can't wait to catch ya'll up on our trip! Our cabin is great....peaceful....relaxing....just what we need!!!!


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
MISTY






No comments: