Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Swimming Princess......Driving the Car...Storage Bins!

The Princess Riding Along in her Automobile

Whoops.....CRASH!

CHEESE!

TAKING A BOW.......she imitates everything on The Little Einsteins!

PAT, PAT, CLAP, CLAP to THE LITTLE EINSTEINS





Yesterday we set up our small "Easy Set" pool. It had been down in our barn all summer and I finally talked the hubby into dragging it out. I am a spoiled girl and need my pool.....I don't care what size....I just need it!! So...he thought it would be a lot of work but it was set up in 15 min! Lyza was in heaven.......she was so cute as it was filling up because she could act like a crab, swim around, put her face under, etc! She played like this for a very long time!!!














Today we took her swimming again (filled up) and it only comes to her armpits...so she is still able to get around on her own with no swim tube. I am telling you..this girl is a fish! She walked around and played with her toys forever....and at naptime Mama even put in her raft and suntanned for the first time this summer! I probably looked funny in that small pool....but let me tell you, not near as funny as the little plastic kiddie pool on the porch :-)) (Smiles).








This Friday I leave for the "Women of Faith" conference in Indy. I have friends from "Back Home" going....and I am also going with my sister in law from Indy. Friday night I will stay with my "Back Home" friends...and Saturday with my sister in law. Chris will get to spend the weekend with his brother and they will be taking care of the girls (Lyza and Lia) all by themselves! Woo Hoo!!! I am really excited to be going!








http://christyfarhar.blogspot.com/








http://andrea-l-jones.blogspot.com/








MY INQUISITIVE GIRL








LOVES THE WATER HOSE TOO!








LOVES TO PICK FLOWERS.....I MEAN WEEDS! :-)







LYZA AND LIA PLAYING WITH THE BUBBLES.....








THIS IS WHAT STORAGE BINS ARE FOR....TO STORE YOUR KIDDOS!








WATCHING HER CARTOONS!








No comments: