Sunday, July 27, 2008

Organizing.....What is that???

My friend Angel at www.thevoiceofadventure.blogspot.com/ has once again challenged us to "get organzed" ....HA....but her ideas were great....the putting the kids clothing in ziplocks so they just pull out a bag and WALA they are ready to go. Awesome thinking! I suppose I COULD see myself doing that in future when/if I return to work so that Lyza can grab a bag, clothe herself and let's go! Again, very cute...love it.....I just don't have time to orgaize anything right now. And truth be told...if someone looked in one of my closets they would surely have a stroke upon opening the door. Good thing is.......this is the week all Lyza's clothing gets put back on hangers, organized, into the too small pile. Cause' ya know the princess has nothing to wear.....ha ha ha. When she is a bit older, I may try this theory....as it seems, looks and sounds like it would be adorable to sort their clothing this way! Way to go Angel.



Then my friend emails me today with all her "organization" and her d$%n label maker!! That woman....makes a label for everything!!!!!!!! Her blog site is

http://tiggerandpoohsfamily.blogspot.com/


So...the only thing that I can think of right now (how sad is that) that is organized is Lyza's hairbow rack!!!!! We all know the girl has a lot of hair.....I also run a small business making hair bows.....So, below pictures are of her pathetically large number of organized hairbows!!!



TE HE HE








On a more positive note...I HAVE started cooking again! Big meals....meals that make Chris smile....and make Lyza look at me funny! Farmer's Markets ARE my friends!

4 comments:

Patti said...

Misty, I love all the hairbows! That looks like a lot more fun than organizing the closets. I like to cook big meals too... must be the Johnson gene?

Unknown said...

Dang Girl! Ya think she's got enough hairbows??? Just Kidding!!
When does your store open to sell hairbows??? this fall???

Becky said...

Love the bow organizer - gonna have to get something like that for all our hair accessories!

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Well JEN! My store opens when you get it done! :-)))