Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our vacation!!!

We are home from vacation....! Unpacked? Nope....it takes me awhile to get things back in order! We had a wonderful time...Lyza was great.....we were relaxed, happy and at ease...and our cabin great as usual! We had some really hot days, but thankfully great A/C! We had a wonderful time and the pool and hiked A LOT. I am very sore! That means I am out of shape.....yes, terribly!
The first night of our vacation we stayed at The Mariott.....yes, it is just across the highway from our home...maybe 5 min! But it is a nice hotel, we get a discount and it is relaxing! We can come home and check on our pets and that is a huge plus! We had company from Chris' grandma and cousin...they came over for a swim and we had a great time. I must say.....things never seem quite normal when we go on outings without Madisyn. The only thing holding me over right now is that she will be home in less than a week! HOORAY...HOORAY!!!
The second, third, and fourth nights of our vacation were spent at New Harmony, IN at the State Park! We stay there about three times a year in one of their cabins....there are only a handful of cabins and it is very peaceful! We had a wonderful time lounging in the screened in porch at night and even put a little baby pool back there for Lyza....what fun! It also has a wooden swing out front that we spent a lot of time lounging in.......we did a lot of hiking, swimming, picking berries and just soaking up the time with Lyza!
Tomorrow we head up to my mom and dad's for a night.....we are looking forward to that! Lyza has done nothing but say "Hi Paw" since we got back from our last visit with them! Chris scrubbed and painted our new trailer today so he will be able to bring some stuff back (we always haul creek rock) this time. It was a great little project for him...he always has to stay busy doing something!
I will post tonight about our monthly gift exchange with my good friend Jennifer...and I will post a FFF tomorrow before we head out!
Hope you have all had a great week!
~~ Misty
CHEESE!!!


I LOVE this POOL!


Daddy Lounging by the pool!


Waterslide with Mama! We had lots of fun!


Waterslide with Daddy!! Woo Hoo!

Daddy, I'm a big girl, I don't need that stroller!

OUR CABIN

Smell the flower Daddy!

Like the Dora cookie daddy got me??? Her new favorite word, Cookie!


Swimming at The Marriott!


No comments: