Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday Tidbits......

Happy Birthday Announcements to come later this evening!!!

Do you wonder what he is thinking? I've seen his mom do this...he must be imitating her :-))

This is Lyza's "boyfriend" Gabriel! Isn't he a doll??

You can visit their website at: www.beachmonkeys.blogspot.com/

Lyza not happy with me because I was blocking her view of the TV :-)
I'm telling you...this girl studies EVERYTHING!!

So.....my tidbits for Thursday! I woke up at 4:30 am this morning.......did laundry, rearranged the living room, got Lyza's things ready for the day, let the dogs out...watered and fed, took care of "Nala" and her baby kitties......THEN went to Walmart! Not sure what my problem is, as I am MAJORLY not a morning person. I did the same thing yesterday, minus the furniture and walmart! Anyway....Lyza is sick so she went to bed at 6:30 pm last night....so I was not long behind her. We cooked a big dinner (for the two of us....remainder always goes in lunchmates for Chris to take to work) so I cleaned that up and crashed!!!

Tidbits about Lyza:

Favorite Shows:

Little Einsteins

Dora

Diego

Sesame Street (she only likes Elmo, so is not that into it)
VEGGIETALES!

And her new favorite??? We are trying to teach her animal sounds. As of now a cow goes "Booo".....a dog sticks out his tongue and pants......and a frog does actually say "Ribbit". However, today I found a book of animals that have the "texture" pages...along with a DVD of actual farm animals. Chris and I had just talked about this a few days ago (getting a DVD like this)........THE GIRL WENT NUTS!!! She acted out every animal, made every animal sound and twirled in circles. YES, I should have got it on video. NEXT TIME!

Favorite Things:

Ball (she has three)

Sidewalk Chalk

Swimming

Sandbox

Play Kitchen

Coloring (as you could tell from previous posts)

Books....LOVES books! Yeah!

Farm Barn and all the little farm animals

TRUCKS, CARS...anything she can push!!!

Pink Blankies....she has two, I cannot get them away from her. They are disgusting (I try to steal them at naptime to wash). I bought a new one today, same color, same style.....she just threw it on the floor like I was stupid and picked up her other one! Oh well, I tried.


She loves to dance.....Chris swears she is dancing to some Mayan Ritual. She stoops low, puts both hands to the side and goes in circles or back and forth. It is quite comical!! She loves to imitate any type of dancing that is on a cartoon as well. She's a funny girl!!

Things she says:

Hi Paw (my dad...she thinks it all goes together "Hi Paw"..not just "Paw")

Nonna (supposed to be Nonny)

G.G. (Grandma Ginny)

Puppies

Kitties

Bye, Lub Ew, Sees You, Doggies, Cheese (all together when she is leaving...like all that goes together!)

Cheese (everytime the camera comes out)

Ball

Cookies

Please/Thank You....at the same time

Yummies (this is for ANYTHING she wants to eat)

Wha is at?

Where's Sissy? (breaks my heart)....or "Sissy Go?"

and the list can go on.......she will say just about anything you tell her to.

So there are my tidbits for today!! Have a wonderful day!!

~~Misty~~



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those were awesome but I'm pretty sure I know Gabe's mommy (yeah, its me!!) and I've never seen me put my finger up my nose.. I think he was copying his daddy!!