Monday, July 28, 2008

My Little Explorer....Watch out!!!

I guess it was Lyza's day to see just what she could get away with while mommy and daddy weren't looking!! The below incident with my new storage boxes happened while I was at the Dr. office this morning and Daddy was in charge! Whoops! So, now we may decorate them in other colors as well to show off her artistic side :-))

Whether I wish to admit it or not, this incident happened on Mommy's time while daddy was at work! She finally figured out the toilet paper stretches and stretches and stretches. Ok...it's too cute...how could you be mad at her??? Well...I wasn't but told her it was a "no, no" and made her help me wrap it back up.

And apparantly it is fun to play in too. I"m thinking a "Mummy" for Halloween this year??

Now this my friends....is my butt crack baby! I bet you thought she couldn't get any tanner! Well...she does and has some great tan lines from this summer! I guess it didn't bother her to watch cartoons like this.......hey, she is my dad's grandaughter after all!!! Got a little "Electrician" crack going on!


My blog is soon to be updated again thanks to www.jensdesignshop.com/
She has a ton of great digital kits...you really need to give this girl a shout and get some more business rolling her way. She's great, efficient and does a wonderful job! Check out her new blogsite at http://www.beachmonkeys.blogspot.com/

Hope you had a wonderful Monday!!


2 comments:

Becky said...

Uh - Oh! Looks like you've got trouble! We had the toilet paper incident a few weeks ago, too - so cute and it is hard to get mad.

ANDREEA said...

I love her...cute little face!:))