Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Jets Win/Cooking project

Another "Thomkins Jets" volleyball win tonight! 4 out of 3 games and they were all very well played games! It was a tough team! We had one player out, so Madisyn got to start and play all the games...she did very well! Way to go Madisyn. When they have positive attitudes and play well together, make my job as a coach MUCH easier! I don't have to yell, scream, tell them they are playing crappy......etc. etc., and yes....I do, do all that believe it or not. I take my volleyball games SERIOUSLY! :-))))))

After we got home, she had a "Video Production" that had to be done. I had to film her for a English/Reading class on a "How to Do" project. She picked making Peanut Butter Cream Balls that she makes in Pennsylvania. It took 4 video takes and two batters of ingredients...but we FINALLY got the job done! Whew!!

You will love my wordless Wednesday Photos! So tune in tomorrow!!!

~~ Misty





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Madisyn!! Peanut Butter Cream Balls sounds yummy :)