Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday BriLee!!!!


I only put this picture of Great Aunt Tera and BriLee up first because I KNOW when party time comes around, Tera WILL be the first one holding her!




Happy First Birthday BriLee!!!


It is so hard to believe one full year has gone by!


My how this little girl is loved!


It seems like just yesterday I was carrying her mom around on my hip at every available opportunity! Well, now I just have two to carry around right?....oh yeah, Britt is a little big for that now! HA! And I'm afraid Lyza would throw one of her little tantrums in regards to that! BriLee does, in my opinion, look just like her mama' when she was that age....but I do see a lot of her dad in her too!!


Wishing you ALL a great day!!! Keep the pic's coming and I'll update her party!



Happy Birthday Princess! Have a wonderful day and boss your mommy and daddy around all day!


xoxoxxooxo Misty



My all time favorite pic of BriLee and her doll. See the resemblence?? Of course you do!!!



What a pretty "Johnson" face she has!


Mommy - Brittney, BriLee, Daddy - Brian Lee
See how her name all worked out!!!!! Perfecto!


This must be a Johnson trait also (or learned Johnson trait in my case), as Lyza loves to chew on her wipes as well! What is up with the kiddos chewing on their wipes???? Oh well, whatever will keep them stil while we are trying to change them!!!!!




My favorite......She looks like she is ready to get on that motorcycle with GREAT UNCLE Ronnie


Again! Happy Birthday BriLee, and may you day be just as special as you are!

In other news.......The girls (Madisyn and Jordyn) went to the High school football game. The girls got home and at 2 am as I type this I am still making bow orders to get out in tomorrow mail, local orders and orders for parties and school colors!!! I put Lyza down for a LATE nap today and got caught up on paperwork.....then we played sidewalk chalk and had dinner after awhile......then we went back outside for awhile. Tried putting her to bed about 9:30, but she was NOT going to go to bed till Sissy got home at 10:15 or so! They even put the air mattress up in their room so I would sleep with them and watch a movie. It just didn't work out, by the time I got in her room with the movie, they were sound asleep.....Lyza still talking to herself, but she is out now!

I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful weekend. We are camping here at our property. The weather is supposed to be soooooo nice!

My friend Jen had surgery today..........I WAS laughing at the photos her husband sent me...she was quite the character coming out of the anestesia! Hope you are feeling better today!

xooxxoox

Misty




No comments: