Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Please Read

The below blog is a couple who went to China to pick up her little girl this week and found out not so great news. Please pray for this family and for divine intervention. Imagine if it were one of our own!

http://roomforatleastonemore.blogspot.com/

Here is a blog for you to read from a friend of mine that just got back from a few missions trip and is now raising money to go back to the Dominican Republic as well

http://www.endsforyou.blogspot.com/

Soon I will be giving out information on how you can help me achieve the funds for my missions trip to Guatemala in April 2009 to the orphanage that baby Sydney is at!
We have so much to be thankful for...and I really think it will open your eyes a bit to the ways of the world by going through the above blogs. There are days when I am down......and trust me, reading over a blog like this will whip you back into reality real quick! Things that MATTERED and were life threatening.......not so much anymore! Take time to count your blessings.......God has given us an overabundance of what we need.

xoxoxo
Misty

No comments: