Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday~~~

Ok, not wordless because I must explain! Early on when we brought Lyza home.....Chris would get on to me for checking on her a million times per night. This was nothing new...I did it with Madisyn also nearly 12 years ago!!! He knew this too, because when we got married he could not figure out why I checked on a 7 year old 5 x a night! A "mother thing" I kept telling him. Well, now he understands why. Although it is completely dark in Lyza's room.....this is how she falls asleep every night, blanket over head! So in order to keep her from suffocating, I must remove the blanket after she is asleep! So..you are saying, put her to bed without a blanket! Well, my friend, this would require us listening to her yell from her bed for her "bink" until we finally brought it to her! She's a funny, funny kid........Check out her Mayan shoes :-)

No comments: