Friday, February 25, 2011

FFF - You Pick

Favorite Foto Friday

U-Pick

And the spotlight goes to..... My Dear Hubby!

How wonderful he is.... what would I do without him? He puts up with the best and the very worst of me...day in and day out. Through it all, he has been there. Not always happy about it...but he is there. I love him more than any words could express. I am so very lucky and fortunate to be called his wife.

Love you much Christopher!


Us in Mexico (nah, I can't still pull off that bikini!)





The Valentine Cookie that he and Lyza made....it was waiting on me after my first full day back as a working mom on Valentine's Day! He took that day off to spend with me...and instead, I spent it at my first day back to work!
For more FFF Photos, please visit www.mindfulofmine.blogspot.com
Enjoy!



No comments: