Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter!!!!!

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! Thank you for so many compliments on the poem below! I found this poem and fell in love with it, so I can't take the credit for the wonderful, meaningful words! The website that I found this poem at is http://www.manyheartsonebeat.com/ . When I first found this website I instantly fell in love...they have some wonderful adoption items. Chris ordered this poem for me in the "framed" version and it just fit perfectly with how we felt the first time Lyza was placed in our arms. It just so happened I had the perfect photo to go with it! So, checkout the website or copy the words onto your own special sheet of paper and frame it!!! A gift to yourself that you will treasure for a lifetime!
On to the weekend news! I finally got myself out of the house today...aching back and all! It felt good to get out but after roaming a couple of stores I have to say I felt pretty lousy! I go for x-rays on my back tomorrow and am setting out to find a good chiropractor. I have only been to a chiropractor once but I clearly see this chiropractors office being one of my new hot spots and best friend!!!
We had an early Easter today. Madisyn leaves for her spring break next weekend and will be at her dad's. So...we are a week early on Easter this year! As you can see from the baskets below my children got practically nothing this year! HA! I wasn't sure how Lyza would react since she wasn't so interested in opening her birthday and Christmas presents. However, I sat the basket in front of her and I am sure you can tell just by her lips in her photo she was saying...."OOOHHHH". It was very cute. Madisyn got her the life sized Dora that she loved....and in turn Lyza got Madisyn a beaded bracelet directly from Guatemala! We then had an Easter breakfast, church, lunch and then shopping! Madisyn got a weeee bit spoiled today with a new bed AND Chris got the last Wii and Guitar Hero at Target!!!!! We had been planning the bed for quite some time.....she had a waterbed and it took up a lot of space....and it was very hard to get in and out of........and my mom is coming to stay next week during Chris' operation and she can't do the waterbed thing! The new bed looks great in her room.....it took forever to assemble but it looks good and she loves it. We haven't gotten the wii out of the box yet because it took so long to get her bed together, but I am sure we will get some good use out of it in the days to come!
















1 comment:

Guatmama said...

What a great Easter celebration. I bet the girls look forward to seeing each other after a separation!