Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thoughts for Thursday.....


This is the weather I am longing for!!!!!

















Ever feel like you are just so tired you can't take care of yourself, let alone the one year old in the other room? I feel so guilty lying in my bed with her playpen in sight and Nick Jr. on!!! I guess it is better than letting her run the house and not knowing what she is in to. She is very content in her playpen too...doesn't make a fuss, just plays with the toys I put in there and watches TV..........I am down in the back, my back has been aching for a couple of weeks now and I can't get into the dr. until tomorrow. I'll be glad when they can give me something to at least make the pain go away! I've been running full force with Madisyn's after school activities, late night dance classes and Chris getting in late from work each night. I guess I am just really tired......I am feeding Miss Lyza lunch right now! She's happy about that....then she will go down for a nap, in which I will go down for one with her. I so wish she'd lay in my bed and let me cuddle her but she won't. She refuses to sleep anywhere but a playpen or her bed. No snuggling up to mom, dad or SISTA unless it is just to sit on our laps on the floor!!!!


Enjoy your day......snow on the way here! Which will make for some nice lounging weather (ha, like I need an excuse at this point!)!



~~ Misty






1 comment:

Marlene said...

me too! I am feeling the same way! Check out my posting.