Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hellooooo......

Wow...I didn't think I was ever going to get around to posting again!!! We had a wonderful Easter weekend! We spent time with my family and then came home and spent some time with Chris' family! Lyza did find some eggs hunting....but her overalls didn't fit quite right and every time she bent over to get one....she was top heavy and fell on her head like she was trying to do a somersault! Thanks to my niece, LaRissa, for helping her find some eggs! Brydon wasn't so into it this year....he found about five and then went over to the creek and threw them in....quite cute!!
Madisyn is gone this week to Pennsylvania! I miss her and I am not getting near as much done as I had hoped. Chris has surgery this Thursday and we are trying to finish up the painting before then. He took the day off work tomorrow to get it done. My mother is coming down to stay with us to help take care of Lyza...I am looking forward to that.
Today was a really nice day out and we got to go out and play. I am so very anxious for spring to be here!!!
xoxox
Misty








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty Hairbow!
Love that look Lyza!
Gorgeous girls. Sounds like you had a pretty decent Easter.
Sorry Chris has to have surgery!

Angel said...

Would have loved to see the toppling over in the overalls video taped!!! Poor cutie. What did I miss. What surgery? I need to look back. I hope all goes well. :0( Angel

Our Family of 5 said...

They are both adorable. Loving her bows!!