Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring is lurking.......

It would appear that Spring is here!! I love when the flowers and greenery start shooting up!! I cannot wait for the warm temps to arrive and STAY!
We are a bit sleep deprived in our house. Chris really could have used a few nights at the hospital. He has been in some pretty severe pain and can't sleep at night. So...I am the on call nurse and very tired! He had his first therapy appt. today and they basically just changed his bandages and checked his range of motion which was zilch! He goes back Tuesday and will continue a couple of times per week for awhile. We then went to breakfast at Bob Evans and had a nice time. Lyza loves pancakes and ate three in addition to a piece of bacon and some hash browns. The girl can eat and she is not picky! I then came home and booked our airfare to Florida along with car rental and tickets to Busch Gardens and Adventure Island Waterpark. About 1/2 hr later our bank called with a recorded msg that they blocked our debit card due to "suspicious" activity. That couldn't have come at a worse time....I have to drive to Louisville tomorrow and I need gas/money for the trip! The hold will not be lifted until Monday. VERY inconvenient!!!!
Madisyn called late last night and had been to the Casting Crowns concert. One of our favorite Christian groups. I took her last year and we had back stage passes...and fourth row seats. It was great. She had a great time with her dad and family......she was super excited. I can't wait to get the little booger home tomorrow!!!
xoxoxo
Misty































2 comments:

Becky said...

Adorable pics as always! And Oh my goodness - the one with her pants sagging down is too funny! Hope Spring decides to stay for good one of these days.

Marlene said...

Great photos and I love the diaper shot. I hope your husband is feeling better. Oh, and hey, it is going to be in the upper 50's all week... with rain! That sounds like spring to me.