Thursday, March 27, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday ~ The EYES Have It!!!

There is no better FFF than "Eyes" in my opinion!!! You can see why below! Lyza has HUGE eyes....yes, they get her out of a lot of trouble! They are like tootsie rolls! At ten weeks old when she was introduced to the camera her eyes would get HUGE after the flash! What a jewel she is!!



Favorite Foto Friday ~ Today's Theme is "Eyes"! So here are my brown eyed beauties!


Happy Friday to everyone......I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Blessings ~


Misty




Do you like my new Blog Header and Background? I love it and a new one is in the works that is even cuter :-) My wonderful friend Jennifer is designing blogsites to help raise money to go towards the adoption of their GuateCutie Gabe! She is wonderful, fast, efficient and very reasonably priced! She has the most wonderful, bubbly personality and you will love working with her to create your new custom design if you so desire! Please contact her at info@jensdesignshop.com. To view some of her recent work go to http://www.jensdesignshop.com/ . Thanks Jen for the very cute and fun design!















6 comments:

Young Creations said...

Their eyes are beautiful, both of them. I am so glad that you shared the wonderful pictures. Have a great weekend.
Lauren

Sarah said...

Love those big brown eyes!

Steve & Amy said...

What beautiful eyes!

Rebekah said...

Oh those eyes are so big and beautiful ... there is something about Big Brown eyes that suck me right in ... thank you for sharing your beautiful family!

Jenelle said...

My little guy gets the wide-eyed look too! It's hilarious--he looks so shocked.

Great pictures!

Our Family of 5 said...

What beautiful eyes they have!