Monday, March 10, 2008

Marvelous Monday.......






















Ok, so today wasn't so bad! Do you like my new blog? I love it, love it, love it! I was chatting with my friend Jen and she said she wanted to start designing websites/blogs again so I gave her the go ahead to work on mine. Took her no time at all and this is what I got! I just love it! Her information is on the right, check it out and get your blog "makeover"!!! She redid Maddy's too and Madisyn was thrilled beyond belief. We loved our blogs before, don't get me wrong....but we are happy to help get Jennifer up and running!

Today was actually a pretty quiet day! Lyza slept a little later since the sun comes up a little later due to the time change. We then went through our morning ritual as normal.....then my back was aching SO badly that I put her down for her nap early, finished up a few things then went and napped myself. I was ok while sleeping....but my back was hurting terribly when I got up and moving around again. I fixed dinner, played outside with the kiddos for a little bit......now we are setttling into our nighttime routine! Although tonight we are starting to paint our bedroom. Hopefully since our walls are neutral it will only take one coat and by tomorrow night everything will be back in its place and I"ll be in my new little "sanctuary"!


Madisyn has an Orchestra Concert tomorrow night, so she will have to miss dance class. Lyza is having her Easter pictures taken tomorrow. Wednesday Madisyn has a soccer meeting......that is about as far into the future as I want to look or plan for right now! Have a great evening!

Thank you again, Jennifer for sprucing up my blog! Hope you had fun with it! Check out Madisyn's at www.maddysgab.blogspot.com/

xoxoxo
Misty

1 comment:

Angel said...

Awww how cute. Love the look. Angel