Monday, March 31, 2008

Maddy is home...Maddy is home!

Maddy is home! Yeah...what a long week we had with surgery, Maddy being gone....and finishing up the house! I went to pick Madisyn up on Sunday and what a welcome sight to see her smiling face get off the plane. It was a busy week but I sure did miss her! She is such a smiley, bubbly girl......I really did miss her company! So..she is home now and we are settling back into a routine! I am going to start driving her to school again for the remainder of the year since Chris will be home in the mornings to keep an eye on Lyza. She must get up at 6 am to get on the bus at 6:50.....this is an hour long drive to school on the high school bus and then she switches to a middle school bus. Way to early to be up and at em' just to sit on a bus. So...when I take her she doesn't get up until 7 am and we leave at 7:35 am. I know that I am WAY not a morning person, therefore an extra hour of sleep does a body good....especially for an 11 year old. She has track, soccer and dance tomorrow....so we are officially back into the spring mad dash season!!! Keeps me busy and hopping though...and keeps her out of trouble. Not that she is ever really in trouble....She has her first track meet on Wednesday and her first soccer game on Saturday.
We got all our airline tickets, Busch Gardens and Adventure Island tickets purchased. I am really looking forward to the family time on the ocean. The ocean is my favorite place in the world. It is so calming and relaxing......it really does make the troubles of the world go away for a little while. I am really looking forward to seeing Lyza's reaction to the ocean and the animals...and even moreso looking forward to the mother/daughter time with Madisyn. She is going to be so fun on the ocean this year.
We are getting more and more rain here in Indiana. It is actually very warm out...and we are getting thunderstorms. Before and after dinner tonight we have been sitting on the front porch. Very soothing....I love Lyza's "surprised" face when the thunder claps. Very cute!
xoxxo
Misty
Updated Website:
www.maddysgab.blogspot.com/
















No comments: