Tuesday, March 11, 2008

FairyTale Princesses











These are a few photos of the real princesses in my life! I took Lyza for Easter pictures today and Madisyn had an orchestra concert! I took lots of snapshots because they looked so cute, and Maddy so grown up! Ok, who am I kidding...I take lots of snapshots regardless if they are dressed up or in their jammies!!! My back is hurting so bad!!! I need to take it easy from all this redecorating the house stuff! Our bathroom is now complete and so is our bedroom!!! The green in our bedroom turned out so pretty (that'll show Chris to not trust me with the decorating!). Tomorrow we will start in on the kitchen! That is going to take some work! I also go back to the dr. tomorrow morning so she can follow up with my back. I am certain they will refer me to a chiropractor. Then I will be heading to the mall with Lyza to meet the newest Evansville Guate-Princess ~ Gabriella!!! A few friends are gathering at the mall to have a playdate! I can't wait to see them!
Enjoy your evening....I am heading for the heating pad!!
xoxoxo

Misty

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh they are beautiful.. my girls!!
Beautiful Easter Princesses!!