Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

This morning I woke up feeling not so great......vomiting and NOT how I wanted to start out my day! I took Madisyn and her friend to and from Basketball camp and when I got home...Madisyn insisted I just "go take a nap" and she would babysit for Lyza!!! That rarely happens....so I took her up on it! Come to find out, she thought today was our anniversary, and it isn't until tomorrow! But hey....I'll take an early gift!!!

Bless the girls heart....she read all the library books to her sister for the summer reading book club that I had picked up yesterday, fed her lunch, changed her, put her down for a nap, did the dishes, vacuumed the floor, got Lyza up from her nap......was making a gift for us, so I COULDN'T come out of the bedroom still......all the while I am laying in bed crying wondering how I am going to go this summer without her presence!! So...when I did get up..she had dinner laid out and was going to start it as soon as Chris called! We had a fun late afternoon sharing jokes, making out our "fun route" for next week (this is our last week with no interruptions before she heads to her dads for the summer....the week after this her grandmother will be here, dress rehearsals, etc)....so, next week we are thinking of all the fun things she wants to do before she leaves, low cost and making a map to plot out all the stops over the course of the week. Should be fun! Then the weekend will end with her 13th birthday celebration with 13 friends headed for a cabin in the woods for the weekend!!!!! YEP...WE ARE CRAZY....AND WE LOVE IT THAT WAY!!!

THANKS MADZ....I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!


1 comment:

Angie said...

What a wonderful daughter you have.