Wednesday, March 2, 2011

♥ 30 Day Photo Challenge ♥ Day 6



30 Day Photo Challenge

Day 6: Post a Photo of someone you'd like to trade places with for a day!


I know this is going to sound really cliche', but I couldn't think of one single person I would really like to trade places with! Truth is....when it comes down to it, I accept my life exactly where and how it is. Sure it would be easy to wish for fame, fortune or a day away from my life... but truth is...I wouldn't trade my role for anyone elses in the world! Everyone has their own set of problems, I don't care who ya are,....so in reality, I'd just be trading one set of problems for another if I were to trade places with someone for a day, right? I've almost learned how to best deal with my problems...so why switch places with someone and have to figure out all over again how to deal with their problems?! I'd rather just be content where I am!! (that, my dear friends, is a first! WOW ;-). I have two beautiful, wonderful daughters....and a husband who is more than worth his weight in gold! Yes....we have our days where we'd rather all kill each other, we are a normal, typical American family! But what a wonderful, typical American mess we are..... I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!














No comments: