Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sick...Sick...Sick....

So...what have we been up to? Being sick....ER visits and sleeping around the clock! That about sums it up. Thank you to my mom for keeping Lyza for two days while we slept and recooperated. Thanks to Grandma/Grandpa for meeting my mom up the ways a little bit to hand Lyza off....I know it was an inconvenience for you, but we appreciate it. Lyza, of course, had a blast at my moms in the country playing in the creeks, riding on the golf course, stringing every toy all over the yard! Fun times for an outdoorsy girl! Mom brought her home this morning....

I went into the ER on Saturday after a week of vomiting and such....and it happened at least 12x on Friday night, so I was severely dehydrated. I went to St. Mary's and when I went in my heart rate was 135, so they started working on me right away with IV fluids, IV's in both arms of antibiotics, EKG, blood tests, CAT Scan and on oxygen. My white blood count was high and they found a small hole between my large and small intestine. I go April 6th for further testing to rule out/check for chronhs diseases. They are also sending me for another sleep study because of my severe insomnia in hopes insurance will pay for a small oxygen machine to use as needed (felt good to get that fresh oxygen in), also the high heart rate could be contributing to the lack of sleep with the other problems I'm having....so, it is a just wait and see. Just after i got off all these meds and clean I came home with 5 scrips, of which only 4 I filled.....2 antibiotics and one for nausea...the other I will only be on a week. So I should be good to go. They also said gastritis.

Chris ended up in the ER on Sat. morning....poor guy had to drive himself cause I was so sick....they just gave him an IV and said he was severely dehydrated and chalked it up to gastritis also. It did not improve over the course of the day, so I had to call his Primary Care Dr. on call (just love her!) and she told me to avoid a 3rd 100.00 ER copay to give him phenergan and Ambien and knock him out, but make sure he drank just a bit every few hours, which i did and he is doing a lot better today. Not up to par by any means, but we are both a little better.

SCORE: The neighbor Guy got a new trampoline from a guy on a jobsite and gave it to the girls! Lyza is beyond thrilled and I know Maddy will be also.....right now it is smack in the front yard cause that is all the strength we had to get it to! So now Lyza and Maddy have a REAL LIFE SIZE "Jumpoline" along with Lyza's small indoor "Jumpoline". Perfect for these beautiful spring days! It is supposed to rain the rest of the week but I sure hope I still get to spend some outdoor time with her during her Spring Break!!!

Again - Thanks Mama for helping out with Lyza and bringing her home.....and having lunch with me!

Blessings!






The Very Large Full Moon....Gorgeous isn't it?

Spring Pictures are back underway here in Indiana! We will be doing the ducklings and bunnies again this year! I have started a FB page (Walk by Faith Photography), please hit the "Like" button if you go there, as I am doing some giveaways! Mention you saw my ad on my blog (if you are not one of my best friends!! ;-) and you'll be entered as a double! It will not be a portrait session, so if you are out of town or state, no need to worry! My Facebook ussername is Misty Ronelle McKibben Melvin if you need to look me up that way as well!


I will be doing portraits here in Evansville, IN on April 2nd and 3rd, then in my hometown of Shoals on Saturday April 9th! Please call or email at misty@walkbyfaithphoto to schedule your session. I already have several scheduled and am only scheduling so many this year, as in years past I scheduled Way to many, and to close together! I hope to have some of this gorgeous weather and be doing outdoor photos this year,, however, if mother nature does not cooperate, I will set up indoors again. Below are a few samples!











1 comment:

Guatmama said...

Oh I hope you feel better!